- Students set their own pace regardless of the program number of hours but must complete the program within the study period. Student can finish the program on or before the end date of study period. Student can only request for one time extension of 2 weeks from the study period date. An administrative fee is applicable for extension on the second request.
- Students are advised to take the modules in sequential order, that is, complete Module 1 before trying Module 2 and so on.
The E-Learning is composed of the following (as applicable):
- Recorded video lecture.
- Textbook: as reading material, Adobe PDF format, downloadable and printable.
- Assignment: MS Word file format, downloadable and to be submitted in the LMS.
- Quiz: multiple choice, system generated, automatic grading.
- In each module, students are encouraged to take their time in completing the quiz and assignment. Look over the “PDF textbook” to shorten the time required in completing the assignment.
- To prevent loss of data, upload your electronic files into your account after completing the assignments. Students should download/use the “Assignment Packages (MS Word files)” provided on the website.
- Regularly check your email account for these results. Assignment result is after one week upon submission. Please review the results, and if you have any questions, feel free to send us any comments.