Hospitality and Tourism Management (USA)
The Diploma program in Hospitality and Tourism Management is an in-depth program to thoroughly learn the theory and principles in hospitality management that they can imbibe to excel by providing utmost service and productivity.
Program Duration 1 year
Mode of Instruction
Any of 6 courses below
- Hospitality Today: An Introduction
- Spa: A Comprehensive Introduction
- Management of Food and Beverage Operations
- Supervision in the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Industry Financial Accounting
- Hospitality Facilities Management and Design
- Leadership and Management in the Hospitality Industry
- Managing Front Office Operations
- Managing Housekeeping Operations
- Managing Hospitality Human Resources
- Security and Loss Prevention
- Hospitality Sales and Marketing
- Internship 1
- Internship 2
- Student is required to undergo 120 hours of non-paid internship on the following areas operation/offices or kitchen.
- Credit transfer for internship is possible but subject for assessment by the Registrar.
- Concordia International College of Asia and the Pacific partner institution for internship is Astoria with the following locations: Ortigas Center, Makati, Boracay, Bohol and Palawan.
- 16 years of age
- Application Form
- Motivation Letter
- Transcripts/Certificates of Academic Qualifications since High School
- Completion of Senior High School Grade 11 or 12
- Good Command of English (equivalent to IELTS Level 5.5 for non-native English speakers)
- Photocopy of Passport Information Page
- January, June, September
Concordia International University is a platform school which offers pathways for students who wish to have a clear path into international universities and colleges at a more affordable price, and faster pace.
This program offers these pathways from - Concordia International University